Classified Job Openings -
April 6, 2021
1. Teacher Assistant (multiple categories) @ Celina High School
187 days / 6.75 hours
Time: 7:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
* Ability to work with students, independently in a cooperative setting, with classroom teacher, and with other staff members.
* Ability to work with all children including those that may have severe emotional disorders, severe cognitive delays or multiple disabilities: some of these individuals exhibit occasional violent behavior.
* Must be physically able to use therapeutic restraints in emergency situations
* Sensitive to the needs of others
* Structured, organized and dependable; acceptable communication skills
* Adaptable & flexible (ability to balance & perform several tasks at once)
* Ability to maintain confidential information, professional information regarding students, families & programming
* Adept/comfortable with computer technology, including word processing and spreadsheets.
* Willing to participate in appropriate professional development provided by the school district (CPI)
* Must be willing to get van certified.
Apply: Superintendent's Office, 585 E Livingston Street, Celina, OH 45822
By: 4:00 p.m. on April 12, 2021
Certified Job Openings -
April 1, 2021
1. Multiple K-12 Literacy Coaches
- Must have a current teaching license
These positions are for the 2021-22 school year.
Apply at the following link:
For more information regarding this position, visit:
Apply by: April 10, 2021