Administrative Job Opening:
June 25, 2019
1. Curriculum Director
Start date: August 1, 2019
260 day Administrative Contract
Administrative certification from ODE is required
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
* Plans, implements and manages ongoing Curriculum improvements.
* Coordinates the identification & programming of our homeless population
* Coordinates the services for our English Learners
* Serves as the liaison for our homeschool students & families
* District Test Coordinator
* Responsible for Federal & State Grants (CCIP, Consolidated, Title, etc.)
* Holds a facilitator/leadership role of the District Leadership Team
* Must have administrative leadership experience. Able to demonstrate skill in oral and written communication and is technologically proficient.
* Embodies high ethical standards and integrity. Accepts responsibility for decisions and conduct.
* Interacts comfortably/confidently with staff and administration.
* Exemplifies professionalism that advances the district's public image.
* Pursues opportunities to lead & enhance professional performance of self and staff.
Apply by sending resume to:
Dr. Ken Schmiesing, Superintendent
Celina City Schools
585 E Livingston Street
Celina, OH 45822
or email: Ken.Schmiesing@CelinaSchools.org
By: July 5, 2019
Classifed Job Openings - None at this time.
Certified Job Openings -
June 19, 2019
1. Agricultural Industrial Technology Teacher
2. Animal Health Teacher
3. (2) Med Prep Teachers
4. Rec Tech-Robotics & Electronics Teacher
5. Engineering Teacher (.50 FTE)
6. Welding Teacher
7. Precision Machining Teacher
* Applicants must hold current teaching licensure for the position applying for.
Apply to: Tim Buschur, Tric Star Career Compact Director, 585 E Livingston Street, Celina, OH 45822
By: June 28, 2019