Welcome to Celina Elementary! It gives me great pleasure, as Principal of Celina Elementary School, to welcome you to the official CES website. I am now beginning my 9th year as a family member of this building! Each and every day is a privilege to work in such a great school!
This website has been prepared wtih the hope that it will become a valuable source of school news and information for parents, students, and visitors. This website has been developed to enable everyone to become familiar with our school, its policies, and other procedures, as well as to provide you with updated school news, schedules and events.
Our CES staff takes great pride in providing a safe and positive learning atmosphere, while at the same time challenging each individual child to achieve academic success at their highest level.
The Celina City Schools community will challenge, prepare, and empower every student to become a lifelong learner who can contribute to the betterment of society.
All students will discover their unique learning style and apply these skills to problem solve, collaborate, and communicate.
* Challenge: All students will be exposed to a rigorous curriculum and self-assess their learning to promote maximum growth.
* Prepare: All students will be exposed to relevant learning opportunities that include 21st century skills and satisfy individual learning styles and interests that will allow them to be successful in life after high school.
* Empower: All students will understand where they are as a learner and will know where they need to go next.
* Positive relationships foster lifelong learning.
* Every student belongs to all of us.
* Professional respect for everyone.
* Curriculum and learning environments are equitable and rigorous for all learners.
* Collaboration is the responsibility of everyone, regardless of strategy or initiative.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your student or our school, please contact us at 419-586-8300 ext. 3535.